Here at Pocket, we got invited to a screening of INTO THE WOODS and we were spellbound at how incredible the film was. So we've put together a list of 10 reasons at to why you should go (as if you needed convincing!).
1. Meryl Streep has a HELL of a belt on her!
2. James Cordon and Emily Blunt are perfect casting
3. The dashing Chris Pine and Billy Magnussen jumping around in a fountain together...
4. Small appearances from actors such as Simon Russell Beale, Joanna Riding and Frances de la Tour
5. Colleen Atwoods stunning costumes
6. Paul Gemignani's (Original Broadway Into the Woods conductor) wonderful work on the film
7. The entire film is beautiful!
8. Christine Baranski, Tammy Blanchard and Lucy Punch are a dream comedy trio
9. Rob Marshall is a genious
10. Stephen Sondiem is the Shakespeare of Musical Theatre